Яндекс.Метрика
~ вверх страницы ~

~ вниз страницы

magi // tempore tribulationis

Объявление

С ПРАЗДНИКОМ ВСЕХ! ЖЕЛАЕМ ЛИШЬ САМОГО ТЕПЛОГО, НЕЖНОГО И ХОРОШЕГО, ТОГО, ЧТО НЕ ПОЗВОЛИТ УДАЛИТЬСЯ В СЕРОСТЬ, МРАЧНОСТЬ БУДНЕЙ, И ЧТО БУДЕТ СВЕТИТЬ ИМЕННО ТЕМ СВЕТОМ, КОТОРЫЙ ХОЧЕТСЯ УВИДЕТЬ КАЖДОМУ! (ну явно не в конце тоннеля, ну люди)
Удачи и любви!
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP
(!) Ты!.. Не может быть никаких сомнений, именно ты был избран поддержать наш форум!
Давай же, исполни своё призвание, дотронься до священной кнопочки. ~

an ancient fairytale, named
magi
TEMPORE TRIBULATIONIS

« Не печальтесь! Путешествия, расставания идут рука об руку. Но запомните: для настоящей дружбы неважно, сколько вы знаете друг друга! »
Здравствуйте, дамы и господа! Мы рады приветствовать вас на нашей ролевой по одноимённым аниме/манге «Маги: Лабиринты Магии» (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic). У нас вы найдете и радость, и грусть, и легкость влюбленности, и боль невзаимной любви! Каждый сможет отыграть именно то, что захочет именно он. Сюжет гибок, а администрация находчива и не даст никому сидеть без дела. Ну же, вперёд!

Daria Shumaisat - arterial.pressure
Morgiana - fanalis_m
N. - baruberu13

ИГРОК МЕСЯЦА
- не определен -

• лучшие друзья •

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » magi // tempore tribulationis » ❖ гостевая книга » Fluxetin

Fluxetin

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

This article is in fact a good one it helps new the web users, who are wishing for blogging.

It's nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people for this subject, but you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

This article offers clear idea for the new people of blogging, that genuinely how to do blogging.

I used to be recommended this web site by means of my cousin. I am now not certain whether or not this post is written by him as no one else recognise such specified approximately my trouble. You're incredible! Thanks!

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

I used to be able to find good information from your blog posts.

Greetings! Very useful advice within this post! It is the little changes that produce the biggest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just too wonderful. I actually like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a tremendous website.

I always emailed this blog post page to all my friends, as if like to read it then my contacts will too.

For hottest news you have to pay a quick visit web and on the web I found this website as a finest web page for most recent updates.

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?

Very descriptive post, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?

I blog quite often and I seriously thank you for your information. Your article has really peaked my interest. I am going to book mark your website and keep checking for new information about once a week. I subscribed to your Feed as well.

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I think that you need to write more on this issue, it may not be a taboo subject but usually people don't discuss such issues. To the next! Many thanks!!

Вы здесь » magi // tempore tribulationis » ❖ гостевая книга » Fluxetin

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно