Яндекс.Метрика
~ вверх страницы ~

~ вниз страницы

magi // tempore tribulationis

Объявление

С ПРАЗДНИКОМ ВСЕХ! ЖЕЛАЕМ ЛИШЬ САМОГО ТЕПЛОГО, НЕЖНОГО И ХОРОШЕГО, ТОГО, ЧТО НЕ ПОЗВОЛИТ УДАЛИТЬСЯ В СЕРОСТЬ, МРАЧНОСТЬ БУДНЕЙ, И ЧТО БУДЕТ СВЕТИТЬ ИМЕННО ТЕМ СВЕТОМ, КОТОРЫЙ ХОЧЕТСЯ УВИДЕТЬ КАЖДОМУ! (ну явно не в конце тоннеля, ну люди)
Удачи и любви!
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP
(!) Ты!.. Не может быть никаких сомнений, именно ты был избран поддержать наш форум!
Давай же, исполни своё призвание, дотронься до священной кнопочки. ~

an ancient fairytale, named
magi
TEMPORE TRIBULATIONIS

« Не печальтесь! Путешествия, расставания идут рука об руку. Но запомните: для настоящей дружбы неважно, сколько вы знаете друг друга! »
Здравствуйте, дамы и господа! Мы рады приветствовать вас на нашей ролевой по одноимённым аниме/манге «Маги: Лабиринты Магии» (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic). У нас вы найдете и радость, и грусть, и легкость влюбленности, и боль невзаимной любви! Каждый сможет отыграть именно то, что захочет именно он. Сюжет гибок, а администрация находчива и не даст никому сидеть без дела. Ну же, вперёд!

Daria Shumaisat - arterial.pressure
Morgiana - fanalis_m
N. - baruberu13

ИГРОК МЕСЯЦА
- не определен -

• лучшие друзья •

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » magi // tempore tribulationis » ❖ гостевая книга » Deprexone

Deprexone

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

Heya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the great work!

Hi there every one, here every one is sharing these kinds of experience, thus it's pleasant to read this webpage, and I used to pay a quick visit this weblog all the time.

Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will come back someday. I want to encourage you continue your great posts, have a nice day!

If you are going for most excellent contents like I do, simply pay a visit this website all the time since it gives quality contents, thanks

This paragraph is genuinely a good one it assists new internet viewers, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

I must thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website. I am hoping to see the same high-grade content from you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now ;)

Hello there,  You have done an excellent job. I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

When someone writes an post he/she maintains the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it. Thus that's why this paragraph is outstdanding. Thanks!

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back in the future. All the best

I blog quite often and I really thank you for your content. Your article has really peaked my interest. I am going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new information about once a week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

Very nice article, exactly what I was looking for.

It's wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our discussion made here.

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to going over your web page repeatedly.

Asking questions are in fact nice thing if you are not understanding something entirely, except this post gives nice understanding yet.

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to exploring your web page repeatedly.

Вы здесь » magi // tempore tribulationis » ❖ гостевая книга » Deprexone

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно