Яндекс.Метрика
~ вверх страницы ~

~ вниз страницы

magi // tempore tribulationis

Объявление

С ПРАЗДНИКОМ ВСЕХ! ЖЕЛАЕМ ЛИШЬ САМОГО ТЕПЛОГО, НЕЖНОГО И ХОРОШЕГО, ТОГО, ЧТО НЕ ПОЗВОЛИТ УДАЛИТЬСЯ В СЕРОСТЬ, МРАЧНОСТЬ БУДНЕЙ, И ЧТО БУДЕТ СВЕТИТЬ ИМЕННО ТЕМ СВЕТОМ, КОТОРЫЙ ХОЧЕТСЯ УВИДЕТЬ КАЖДОМУ! (ну явно не в конце тоннеля, ну люди)
Удачи и любви!
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP
(!) Ты!.. Не может быть никаких сомнений, именно ты был избран поддержать наш форум!
Давай же, исполни своё призвание, дотронься до священной кнопочки. ~

an ancient fairytale, named
magi
TEMPORE TRIBULATIONIS

« Не печальтесь! Путешествия, расставания идут рука об руку. Но запомните: для настоящей дружбы неважно, сколько вы знаете друг друга! »
Здравствуйте, дамы и господа! Мы рады приветствовать вас на нашей ролевой по одноимённым аниме/манге «Маги: Лабиринты Магии» (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic). У нас вы найдете и радость, и грусть, и легкость влюбленности, и боль невзаимной любви! Каждый сможет отыграть именно то, что захочет именно он. Сюжет гибок, а администрация находчива и не даст никому сидеть без дела. Ну же, вперёд!

Daria Shumaisat - arterial.pressure
Morgiana - fanalis_m
N. - baruberu13

ИГРОК МЕСЯЦА
- не определен -

• лучшие друзья •

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Oxipres

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day. It's always useful to read through articles from other authors and use something from other sites.

Wonderful, what a website it is! This website provides useful information to us, keep it up.

Hello, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this article. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

Amazing! Its genuinely remarkable article, I have got much clear idea regarding from this piece of writing.

I'm not sure why but this website is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a stuff! present here at this website, thanks admin of this site.

Hi friends, how is the whole thing, and what you wish for to say on the topic of this paragraph, in my view its really awesome for me.

Very nice post. I certainly love this website. Thanks!

Do you have any video of that? I'd love to find out some additional information.

hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again soon.

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you really realize what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my web site =). We can have a link exchange arrangement among us

Hi Dear, are you really visiting this website on a regular basis, if so after that you will without doubt get nice experience.

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Hi there, its pleasant article regarding media print, we all be aware of media is a fantastic source of facts.

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно