Яндекс.Метрика
~ вверх страницы ~

~ вниз страницы

magi // tempore tribulationis

Объявление

С ПРАЗДНИКОМ ВСЕХ! ЖЕЛАЕМ ЛИШЬ САМОГО ТЕПЛОГО, НЕЖНОГО И ХОРОШЕГО, ТОГО, ЧТО НЕ ПОЗВОЛИТ УДАЛИТЬСЯ В СЕРОСТЬ, МРАЧНОСТЬ БУДНЕЙ, И ЧТО БУДЕТ СВЕТИТЬ ИМЕННО ТЕМ СВЕТОМ, КОТОРЫЙ ХОЧЕТСЯ УВИДЕТЬ КАЖДОМУ! (ну явно не в конце тоннеля, ну люди)
Удачи и любви!
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP
(!) Ты!.. Не может быть никаких сомнений, именно ты был избран поддержать наш форум!
Давай же, исполни своё призвание, дотронься до священной кнопочки. ~

an ancient fairytale, named
magi
TEMPORE TRIBULATIONIS

« Не печальтесь! Путешествия, расставания идут рука об руку. Но запомните: для настоящей дружбы неважно, сколько вы знаете друг друга! »
Здравствуйте, дамы и господа! Мы рады приветствовать вас на нашей ролевой по одноимённым аниме/манге «Маги: Лабиринты Магии» (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic). У нас вы найдете и радость, и грусть, и легкость влюбленности, и боль невзаимной любви! Каждый сможет отыграть именно то, что захочет именно он. Сюжет гибок, а администрация находчива и не даст никому сидеть без дела. Ну же, вперёд!

Daria Shumaisat - arterial.pressure
Morgiana - fanalis_m
N. - baruberu13

ИГРОК МЕСЯЦА
- не определен -

• лучшие друзья •

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Estimul

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

Touche. Solid arguments. Keep up the good spirit.

Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

you're actually a just right webmaster. The site loading pace is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you've performed a excellent process in this subject!

Do you have any video of that? I'd like to find out more details.

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

I absolutely love your blog.. Great colors & theme. Did you create this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to create my very own website and would love to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Thanks!

Awesome! Its genuinely remarkable article, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this piece of writing.

Spot on with this write-up, I actually believe this website needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the advice!

What's up, all the time i used to check webpage posts here in the early hours in the dawn, because i enjoy to gain knowledge of more and more.

You can definitely see your skills within the work you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

Your style is unique in comparison to other folks I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this web site.

There is certainly a lot to find out about this topic. I like all of the points you have made.

Amazing! Its really amazing paragraph, I have got much clear idea regarding from this piece of writing.

Hello, everything is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's actually excellent, keep up writing.

I am curious to find out what blog system you are using? I'm experiencing some small security problems with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно