Яндекс.Метрика
~ вверх страницы ~

~ вниз страницы

magi // tempore tribulationis

Объявление

С ПРАЗДНИКОМ ВСЕХ! ЖЕЛАЕМ ЛИШЬ САМОГО ТЕПЛОГО, НЕЖНОГО И ХОРОШЕГО, ТОГО, ЧТО НЕ ПОЗВОЛИТ УДАЛИТЬСЯ В СЕРОСТЬ, МРАЧНОСТЬ БУДНЕЙ, И ЧТО БУДЕТ СВЕТИТЬ ИМЕННО ТЕМ СВЕТОМ, КОТОРЫЙ ХОЧЕТСЯ УВИДЕТЬ КАЖДОМУ! (ну явно не в конце тоннеля, ну люди)
Удачи и любви!
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP
(!) Ты!.. Не может быть никаких сомнений, именно ты был избран поддержать наш форум!
Давай же, исполни своё призвание, дотронься до священной кнопочки. ~

an ancient fairytale, named
magi
TEMPORE TRIBULATIONIS

« Не печальтесь! Путешествия, расставания идут рука об руку. Но запомните: для настоящей дружбы неважно, сколько вы знаете друг друга! »
Здравствуйте, дамы и господа! Мы рады приветствовать вас на нашей ролевой по одноимённым аниме/манге «Маги: Лабиринты Магии» (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic). У нас вы найдете и радость, и грусть, и легкость влюбленности, и боль невзаимной любви! Каждый сможет отыграть именно то, что захочет именно он. Сюжет гибок, а администрация находчива и не даст никому сидеть без дела. Ну же, вперёд!

Daria Shumaisat - arterial.pressure
Morgiana - fanalis_m
N. - baruberu13

ИГРОК МЕСЯЦА
- не определен -

• лучшие друзья •

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » magi // tempore tribulationis » ❖ гостевая книга » TriptiaTam

TriptiaTam

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

I do not know whether it's just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your website. It appears as if some of the written text on your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This could be a problem with my web browser because I've had this happen previously. Thank you

Admiring the persistence you put into your website and in depth information you present. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed material. Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Good article. I absolutely love this site. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about %meta_keyword%. Regards

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how about unexpected feelings.

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you so much, However I am encountering problems with your RSS. I don't understand why I cannot join it. Is there anyone else having identical RSS problems? Anybody who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

Hi my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and come with approximately all significant infos. I would like to peer extra posts like this .

It's very simple to find out any matter on web as compared to books, as I found this article at this web page.

Wow, superb weblog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The total glance of your site is wonderful, let alone the content!

I get pleasure from, lead to I found exactly what I used to be looking for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Just desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity on your post is simply excellent and i can suppose you're a professional on this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to clutch your RSS feed to stay updated with approaching post. Thanks one million and please continue the gratifying work.

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

After exploring a number of the blog posts on your website, I honestly appreciate your technique of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my website as well and tell me how you feel.

Your style is unique compared to other people I have read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this page.

hey there and thank you for your info – I've certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

Вы здесь » magi // tempore tribulationis » ❖ гостевая книга » TriptiaTam

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно